Thank you so much for donating to The Door! We cannot accept clothing items at this time, but we appreciate you thinking of us. Consider making a financial donation which enables us to purchase needed items not donated.
Our front door is always open. Donated items can be placed just inside the door. Thank you for thinking of us!
Other Needs & Ideas
- Fresh Fruit: Apples, Oranges and Bananas!
- Rolled Paper Towels
- Individual Snacks
- $10.00 Gift Cards
- Soup Ladles (All serving utensils)
- Clorox Wipes
- Laundry Soap
- Men's and Women's Body Wash
- Men's and Women's Sweatpants and Jogger's M-XL
- 2 Quart Sauce Pan
- Women's sports bras- all sizes (especially large sizes)
- Men's and Women's Underwear- All sizes
- Men's and Women's Ankle Socks
- Thick Winter Gloves/Mittens
- Combs and Hairbrushes
- Please no clothing donations (beyond sports bras, underwear, and socks). Thank you!
Items for 132 10th Ave; onsite staff housing:
- Small dining room table and chairs.
- Stacking washer and dryer (gently used is fine)
Last Updated 11/06/2017
Thank you for sharing your treasures!
*Please note that some clothing donations are re-gifted to other charities, saved for our garage sale, sold on Craig's List, or passed on to Value Village. We take all cash proceeds and purchase items we need. Thank you for understanding.