Thank you so much for donating to The Door! At this time, we are overflowing with your generously donated items. We cannot accept clothing items at this time, but we appreciate you thinking of us. Consider making a financial donation which enables us to pay the day-to-day bills, and purchase needed items not donated.
Thank YOU for helping us be here for kids.
Our front door is always open. Donated items can be placed just inside the door. Thank you for thinking of us!
Other Needs & Ideas
- Fresh Fruit: Apples, Oranges and Bananas!
- Rolled Paper Towels
- Individual Snacks
- $10.00 Gift Cards
- Soup Ladles (All serving utensils)
- Clorox Wipes
- Laundry Soap
- Men's Deodorant (please no Old Spice, as it irritates skin)
- 2 Quart Sauce Pan
- Women's sports bras- all sizes (especially large sizes)
- Men's and Women's Underwear- All sizes
- Men's and Women's Ankle Socks
- Please no clothing donations (beyond sports bras, underwear, and socks). Thank you!
Items for 132 10th Ave; onsite staff housing:
- Small dining room table and chairs.
- Stacking washer and dryer (gently used is fine)
Last Updated 9/13/2017
Thank you for sharing your treasures!
*Please note that some clothing donations are re-gifted to other charities, saved for our garage sale, sold on Craig's List, or passed on to Value Village. We take all cash proceeds and purchase items we need. Thank you for understanding.