Volunteer with Fairbanks Youth Advocates: Apply!
Perhaps you have a talent or skill to help us thrive and better serve the at-risk youth in our community? There are many ways to help and we are grateful for your contribution.
Ways to help:
- Winter Shelter
- Volunteer in our office.
- Volunteer for events/event planning
- Volunteer your own idea of how to help.
- Office skills anyone?
- Do you have 1-3 hours per week for office type work?
- Do you file and organize things for fun?
- Do you dream of being someone’s Administrative Assistant? (We have an Executive Director who dreams of having one! )
Join the Board of Directors
Fairbanks Youth Advocates is currently seeking to expand our board with passionate and skilled individuals who share the desire to help the homeless, runaway and at-risk youth in the Interior Alaska Community.
- We are especially seeking someone with skills in graphic design and website management as well as strong organizational skills.
- We are also looking for someone working in justice/police/public safety to add perspective to our board.
The documents below will inform you of that process and offer information about what that involves. Please read through the documents and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org