Needed Items at The Door
We greatly appreciate all of your contributions, large or small
Current Needs updated 4/22/19
- 2 twin duvet covers for weighted blankets
New bed pillows (need to be in original plastic please)THANK YOU!
- Stuffed animals: teddy bears, etc.
Large black trash bagsTHANK YOU!
- White kitchen trash bags
- Rolled Paper towels
- Night Lights
- Ear buds
- Charger bricks
- Sensory gadgets to have on hand when we have kids with anxiety or sensory challenges
Food & Pantry
- Ground beef
- Frozen fruit – for smoothies
- Fresh fruit: tangerines, apples, berries, melons
- Chocolate chips (for weekly tradition of making skookies – skillet cookies)
- Case of Almond or Soy milk
*Please note that some donations are re-gifted to other charities, saved for our garage sale, sold on Craig’s List, or passed on to Value Village. We take all cash proceeds and purchase items we need. Thank you for understanding.
The Door at 138 10th Ave
Preferred drop off times are from 10 am to 6 pm, but our front door is always open and items can be placed just inside the door.
If you have other items to donate, please call:
- (907) 374-5678 or email The Door