Needed Items at The Door
We greatly appreciate all of your contributions, large or small
Current Needs updated 7/26: We are unable to accept any clothing donations at this time unless it is an item from our needs list. Thanks for understanding.
Food & Pantry
- Lunch meat for sack lunches,
- Fresh fruit,
- Individual snacks like granola bars, crackers, etc… for lunches and after school snacks
- Shaving cream
- Clorox wipes
- Loose sport shorts
- Water bottles (used is good)
- Magazines (old is fine) – lifestyle ones including fashion, cars, home, fitness, food/nutrition, etc.
Guys – boxersbriefs all sizes
Gals – bikini underwear – all sizes
- Phone chargers: both Apple and/or Android
*Please note that some donations are re-gifted to other charities, saved for our garage sale, sold on Craig’s List, or passed on to Value Village. We take all cash proceeds and purchase items we need. Thank you for understanding.
The Door at 138 10th Ave
Preferred drop off times are from 10 am to 6 pm, but our front door is always open and items can be placed just inside the door.
If you have other items to donate, please call:
- (907) 374-5678 or email The Door